Craving for authentic Italian dishes without breaking your budget? Wanting to have a quick but sumptuous lunch with family, friends or office mates?
Well this is a MUST TRY!
Buona Vita Ristorante Italiano is an authentic Italian restaurant with a cool, homey-feel atmosphere, which lies in the heart of Molito Lifestyle Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa. Buona Vita which means Good Life is a concept by owner Thomas Moersheim.
I was one of the invited media guest for the food tasting of their latest “Lunch Specials”, which will be available from Mondays to Thursdays, 11am to 2pm. Of course, I have little Conan with me to check out the food, he does food review too (by thumbs up).
We were welcomed with graffiti, menu on board located at both entrances of the restaurant. Instantly, I felt at home and at ease especially the crew were all nice and accommodating.
The newest dishes of Buona Vita are their Lunch Specials which you may also like to add Panini sandwiches, salads and sweet desserts.
You may choose from the 4 delicious staples which are all priced at just P250++
1. Pollo Alla Moda “Americana” – this is best eaten with the paella rice, the chicken sauce tastes sweet
2. Filetto di Maiale – the pork is so yummy and tender
3. Filetto Di Pesce – at last, our very own tilapia with a twist, already de-boned
4. Fegato Di Pollo – my favorite among the four dishes
Aside from their Lunch Specials, you can also try their tasty Panini Sandwiches which comes in 8 varieties:
- All Pollo
- Prosciutto Crudo
- Prosciutto Cotto
- Allo Speck
Salmone – Grilled fresh Salmon tossed with home-made mayo dressing served with fresh tomatoes and lettuce
Vegetariana – Grilled Zucchini, red bell pepper, eggplant, asparagus with pesto sauce served with fresh lettuce, tomatoes and pickles
We also tried their newest desserts!
Plus, they also have their newest vegetable salads!
We really enjoyed a sumptuous lunch at Buona Vita! Aside from the meals I really enjoyed my short chit-chat with the restaurant owner, Mr. Thomas Moersheim, he have a good story to tell on how they all started and survived the business since 2009. How he and his wife loved to share the Italian dishes to the Filipino people. Buona Vita just like any other business went to its ups and downs, but the restaurant continuously copes with the Millennial times and always find something authentic, new Italian dishes to serve.
P.S. They also have other goods to offer, like what I found here on their counter:
Already getting hungry?
Contact Buona Vita Ristorante Italiano at
For deliveries or reservations, call (02) 519 3868
Like and contact their fb page: BuonaVita
- Visit their resto at Unit 19, Cluster 3 @Molito Lifestyle Bldg., Madrigal Avenue, Alabang
- Get Directions
- Take a ride going to Alabang South Station
- Take a multicab ride going to SM Molino (get downa
- Take a ride going to SM Molino
- Take a ride going to Alabang (you will see Molito Lifestyle Bldg. just upon entering Alabang area coming from Daang Hari.