DSWD or the Department of Social Works & Welfare Development will have its 3-day Learning Visit Tour to CALABARZON this coming Nov. 15-17, 2018. It will cover the implementation of the following projects:
- Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP)
- Pantawid Pamilyang Program (4Ps)
- Kapit-Bisig Laban sa Kahirapan-Comprehensive Integrated Delivery of Social Services (Kalahi-CIDSS)
- Unconditional Cash Transfer (UCT)
I have been an active supporter of DSWD’s call for volunteers. The first one was during the last typhoon Yolanda where I volunteered as one of the Psychological First Aid giver.
And the 2nd one was last July 29, 2017, wherein our Coop held a Coop Damayan to help in the repacking of rice to be distributed to the victims of the war at Marawi.
I wanted to join the Ikot Calabarzon 2018 because of the in-depth exposure and added experience I will gain from the Program. I wanted to learn all about the implementation, convergence and impact of these 4 various DSWD Program.
In order to;
- Gain exposure on how our Government is currently helping our Community
- Learn how it will help our Cooperative members who belongs in the marginalized sector
- Learn how our Cooperative can be a part in the implementation of these various Program via the Coop’s Community Development Program or thru the GAD (Gender and Dev’t Committee)
- Expand my knowledge and will help in formulating more ways on how we can help different advocacies/communities
Will I be chosen as an official blogger of DSWD’s Ikot sa CALABARZON? Find out more by clicking FOLLOW on below button.