When you think you have tried the best natural coffee ever, well think again! I’ve discovered a new line of coffee products from the Coffee Capital – Amadeo, Cavite.
sHebrews Coffee is a budding coffee brand just recently awarded with OTOP (One Top One Product). It is family owned business managed by one of its humble and generous owner, Ms. Arsenia Lopez. You can also call her Sensen, also a local of Amadeo, Cavite. They are passionate coffee connoisseurs who promote local coffee beans from the Coffee Capital of the Philippines- the dainty town of Amadeo, Cavite.
sHebrews Coffee started last 2014, but only got its breakthrough last 2018 after re-branding the product. It is formerly known as “From Beans to Cup.” The name sHebrews denotes the 3 siblings (Sensen and her sister) and her brother (He) and also means she brews (Sensen brews). With the help of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), sHebrews coffee made it to OTOP (One Top One Product) and was invited to The National Food Fair held at Megatrade Hall, SM Mega Mall. Ms. Sen-sen is hands on and determined to expand the sHebrews business. She does the packaging, marketing and delivery of the products. A very determined entrepreneur!
sHebrews offers affordable and quality ground coffee beans produced by small farmers. Each coffee pack you buy will help support local producers and their families.
sHebrews Coffee have 6 Coffee Varieties
- Black Jack
- Balay Amadeo Blend
- Amadeo King Blend
- Maldita Blend
sHebrews Coffee Products
Arabica – is a type of coffee made from the beans of Coffea Arabica. It has a delicate flavor and sweet aroma. Fruity, chocolatey and nutty flavor describes the taste of Arabica. It is aromatic and have less caffeine content. Also, this is the most common coffee flavor you will have on most coffee shops.
Barako – is a coffee variety exclusively grown in the Philippines, particularly in Batangas and Cavite. It belongs to Coffea Liberica plant species. Since most of Kapeng Barako is organically grown, it is best for your health as anti-oxidant and contains less caffeine. It has a strong smell and distinctive flavor. Chocolatey and ripe berry toned sweetness with a hint of floral and spice.
Black Jack – Is made from dark roasted Robusta coffee. Robusta is a coffee made from Coffea canephora plant. It is mostly used in Italian espresso for deep flavor and good crema. It is more bitter and earthy with a woody taste.
Balay Amadeo Blend – It is a combination of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans. Roasted from medium to dark. Perfect blend of smoothness, strength and aroma.
Amadeo King Blend – Also a combination of Arabica, Robusta and Excelsa coffee beans. Roasted from medium to dark with a superbly balanced taste. This coffee has a mild taste perfect for those who does not want a strong, bitter taste of coffee.
Maldita Blend – it is a combination of Arabica, Robusta and Liberica. It has a strong taste with an exceptional taste profile. It is the version of the most common known coffee variant “Pahimis.” The best seller of sHebrews Coffee.
sHebrews Coffee comes in the following packaging:
- 150 grams
- 225 grams
- 455 grams
- 1 Kilo
My sHebrews coffee experience, I chose the Top 3 best flavors:
- Black Jack – it has a strong aroma. I liked that this coffee flavor is very effective if you want to have added energy or boost on an early morning. Or if you have meetings/activity to do during the day, this is the coffee to choose. This will keep you alert the whole day, but mind you I didn’t get to sleep during my Transport Event and even at 3am haha! So better get ready to be boosted! I love this with sugar with or without coffee creamer.
- Maldita Blend – from the name itself “maldita” which means bitch, snobby or naughty in english. The flavor have a unique taste, it has good aroma. Unlike the black jack which has a very strong coffee taste, the maldita blend is just enough to keep you awake the whole day while letting you still sleep at night.
- Barako – you will instantly love the coffee, first the aroma fills the air while brewing. With no sugar the coffee is bittersweet. It is best when partnered with sugar and cream.
Other Coffee Products Available:
- *Coffee Gifts/Vouchers – coffee supply good for 1/3/6/12 months
- Coffee Wedding Giveaways
- Coffee Based Products (French press, Coffee Brew, Coffee Scrub, Coffee Garden Soil)
- Mobile Coffee Bar best for hosting a party gatherings, meetings or events. They can organize showcasing their coffee products paired with pastries from their bakery partners.
You may reach sHebrews Coffee at, resellers are welcome!
- Lot 4670 Pasong Matanda Street, Tagaytay City
- Mobile 0995-3330793
- Facebook page: shebrewscoffee-amadeo
- E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
’till our next coffee adventure!